The range of our garage door repair services covers all residential needs in Texas since it includes overhead door adjustment, opener repair, broken spring replacement, maintenance and new installations. Our team is local, well-trained and equipped, assists customers in timely fashion, and takes care of all related problemsSome of the brands we provide service for: Genie, Liftmaster, Sears, Craftsman, Allister, Chamberlain, and more!
Address: Hazel Street
Flower Mound, Texas
Zip code: 75028
Hours of Operation:
We accept cash, credit cards, and checks.
We provide residential garage door repair, installation, replacement and maintenance services.
For a flawlessly operating overhead door that is also perfectly safe and secure, choose our experts to provide installation, maintenance, repair and replacement. We, at "Garage Door Repair Flower Mound", offer the complete range of services a homeowner can possibly require including emergency assistance. Our company is a leader in the industry thanks to our expertise, integrity and commitment to quality. We cover absolutely all door and opener brands without exception and are readily available to service their oldest as well as their latest models.
The most effective resolution to any problem is implemented swiftly by our dexterous technicians who have vast expert knowledge and keep up to date with the latest trends. We deal with all sorts of issues such as garage door cable off the drum and broken moving gear of the electric operator. Our professionals are experts in panel repair as well. Whether there issue has to do with rusty steel panels, decaying wood ones or cracked glass ones, we will resolve it in an effective and quick manner. When the problem cannot wait, our emergency service is readily available to provide the ideal solution in the shortest possible time.
In case a hardware part, opener component or panel is damaged beyond repair, we replace it with a new one straight away. We are readily available to provide broken garage door spring replacement on an urgent basis. The speedy replacement of a lost remote control is also among our specialties. Our professionals in Texas are experts in electric door and opener replacement and installation as well. Even the largest and most complex projects are completed fast by our team thanks to our modern equipment and perfect organization.
It is a fact that garage door maintenance is required right from the start. With our professional service, we take over this task and perform it on a regular basis. We do everything from panel cleaning and spring testing and adjustment to lubrication and the replacement of worn-out parts. Count on us for keeping the system in top condition for years to come.
It is our job not only to help consumers, but to educate them as well. That is why we encourage both new and existing customers to approach us with questions whenever they notice that something is wrong with their automated system. Do not hesitate to ask us about anything.
* Is it normal to lock the electric door to keep it closed? No, this is not normal. This is a problem which is most often due to too much tension in the torsion spring. We will provide the required garage door repair in Flower Mound to achieve proper balance and to enable the normal closing of the unit.
* What is wrong with my garage motor remote if it only engages the opening of the door, but not its closing? In such situations, the problem typically comes from the safety sensors. They may be dirty, misaligned, damaged or malfunctioning. Less often, the problem comes from faulty opener logic board. Our crew will provide complete repair which will include component replacement, if required.
Do not hesitate to report any issue you are experiencing. We will resolve it in the fastest and most effective way. For the prevention of problems of various kinds, you can use our maintenance service which provides full care to all system components from the bottom seal to the opener. Find out how we keep metal parts in top shape at all times.
* Complete inspection - Our experts watch out for cable fraying and minor cuts in these components as well. The springs, rollers and hinges are checked for signs of wear and tear and deformation. The hinges which hold the rollers, for instance, must have round and not oblong cylinders. Track inspection involves looking for signs of bending and rust. All severely worn-out and damaged components are replaced with new ones without delay.
* Thorough cleaning - It is our commitment to use only the safest and most effective materials for the removal of grease and dirt from the metal garage door parts. Brake cleaner, for example, works excellently for the tracks which tend to get a good amount of sticky dirt accumulated in them. We use only soft non-abrasive cloths and brushes to achieve perfect results in the safest manner.
* Careful lubrication - All moving metal parts from the spring to the hinges require proper lubrication maintenance. Our lubricants are specially picked depending on the needs of the system, the requirements of the manufacturer and the surrounding environment. The chosen product is applied carefully so that the right sections are covered with a thin layer. After the door is operated for one or two cycles for perfect spreading of the lubricant, the job is completed.
You can rely on our maintenance, repair and replacement services at all times. We are always here to ensure that the best specialists will resolve the problem which you face or complete the project which you have planned for a long time.